[Twisted-web] Using Twisted-web with Nevow for high-traffic site

Austine Jane janeaustine50 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 03:55:59 MST 2004

We are going to build a web application and want to know if twisted+nevow
fit our situation. Our server has four cpus running. Our web application
would require high cpu load sometimes, and a multiple of users might use the
system at the same time.

I guess twisted is single threaded server model. How could we make it scale
well and make advantage of four cpus? Does it support process farm like scgi