[Twisted-web] IRedirectAfterPost

vicky vlupien at drummonddesigns.com
Fri May 28 07:45:42 MDT 2004

Hi dp,

	I tested one of your examples to see if the problem of
IRedirectAfterPost when the preceding button is used occurs in this example
too. When the form is correct (no error), I return a result's page with
IRedirectAfterPost and a child function (I don't have any differed). Even
if, I don't have a differed the same problem occurs.

I attached the example with my modification

Vicky