[Twisted-web] IRedirectAfterPost

Donovan Preston dp at ulaluma.com
Thu May 27 16:56:46 MDT 2004

On May 27, 2004, at 10:34 AM, vicky wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I finally found where the probleme is. It's in the file Rend.py and in
> the
> locateChild function of the class FreeformChildMixin.  The problem is
> the
> content of context. To solve my problem, it was necessary to put
> request.context automatically in context instead of verifying if the
> context
> is empty. Otherwise the IRedirectAfterPost works once out of two.
>
> I would like to know if this change can cause many other problems and
> if it
> is possible for you to change it directly in the code so when I'll
> update
> nevow the change will be in it.

Can you please put a diff in the nevow issue tracker? Use 'svn diff
nevow/filename.py > filename.diff' to make the diff file, then create a
new issue in the bug tracker:
http://www.divmod.org/users/roundup.twistd/nevow/index

You should do this for each outstanding patch you have against the
nevow code. If you just send code to the mailing list, it is most
likely to be lost.

dp