[Twisted-web] formless

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Fri May 14 05:05:03 MDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 14:28, vicky wrote:
> I saw that the structure and layout of the forms can be completely
> controlled with the new formless.
> I want to know if we can get examples for it and in which way it can be
> controlled.

There is now the beginnings of an example in the svn repository. It's in
trunk/sandbox/mg/customform.tac right now but I will move it to the
examples once complete. Basically, it is a matter of providing patterns
containing slots for the webform renderer to use.

Once /I've/ worked out everything, I will try to document what can and
cannot be controlled using patterns and slots. In the meantime ... the
webform code is not particularly difficult to read so, now you know
roughly how it works, you should be able to find out what else you can
achieve.

Hope this helps to get you going.

Cheers, Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.