[Twisted-web] qual, namedAny

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Thu May 6 02:32:49 MDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 07:11, Duncan McGreggor wrote:
> I just did an svn update of the latest Nevow tonight, and I've got some
> brokeness. It seems that site-packages/nevow/compy.py is trying to
> import the following:
>
>   from nevow.util import qual, namedAny
>
> however, I can't find these methods in util.py; am I doing something
> stupid?

Those functions are in nevow.util. In fact, that module has only had one
minor change since Nevow was moved to subversion.

Try an "svn status" and see what it says. Perhaps subversion is refusing
to fetch the latest version for some reason.

Cheers, Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.