[Twisted-web] Re: rendering sub-Pages in nevow (probable bug)

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Tue May 4 03:16:55 MDT 2004

Lì lunedì, 2004/05/03 alle 15:15, -0400, Alex Levy ha scritto:
> On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 09:18, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> > Hi *,
> >
> > I am using nevow 0.1 so if this has been fixed/is a know problem just
> > redirect me to the right resource.
> >
> > Apparently it is possible to serve a Page instance from a render_XXX
> > method if it is implemented as a rend.stan docFactory but not if it
> > tries to load a template from disk (rend.htmlfile). i.e., the following
> > code (add some imports, etc.) works [...]

Hi *,

the problem has been solved on irc and i report here because i hate to
search, find something in a ML archive and then nothing. empty. void. :)

it was a problem with data not being correctly set (i had a mismatched
data_xxx/nevow:data="Xxx" function). the right behaviour would have been
to raise an error, not enter infinite recursion. fzzzy or gm helped me a
lot and will fix it, i think. in the meantime check your "data". :)

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
  We are all dust, Saqi, so play the lute
                    We are all wind, Saqi, so bring wine. -- Omar Khayam