[Twisted-web] A problem with convertToData in nevow.accessors

James Y Knight twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:25:58 -0500

On Mar 25, 2004, at 11:11 PM, Russell Duhon wrote:
> I'm starting work on an app and ran into an odd little problem, and
> while in general I'd love to hack around on nevow to figure out
> exactly where its arising I need to go to sleep now, and would like to
> be able to progress on my project come tomorrow.
>
> Basically, I've got a data function that returns a Deferred (from the
> adbapi dbpool's runQuery method)-- that seems to get handled just fine
> - -- which is used for a sequence rendering.  However, in the function
> convertToData in accessors.py, an error occurs:
>
> (nevow is just checked out from CVS, twisted is checked out from CVS a
> few days ago.  I did install Nevow in site-packages, but I don't think
> that would be causing this).

Looks to me like you've somehow mixed new nevow code with older nevow
code. Older versions had an adapter from list to IGettable but current
code does not.

James