[Twisted-web] Polynode (was Nevow guard with other than 'root' resource)

Alex Levy twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Sun, 07 Mar 2004 16:35:31 -0500

--=-ccZdFmwxEXPD71DmOmCw

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 15:57, Christopher Armstrong wrote:
> Alex Levy wrote:
> > Here's what I've been doing:
>=20
> Speaking of what you've been doing... is polynode ready to use yet? ;)

Nope. There's no rational way of storing page data on the system -- it's
all in-memory right now. There's also a few other places where it still
reeks of "code I wrote a year ago".=20

Of course, _my_ site will be "customized" per-user, although that's
mainly "either you're admin or you're nobody".

How quickly I get all this sorted out will depend largely on my school
schedule. :)

--=20
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
-- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_

--=-ccZdFmwxEXPD71DmOmCw

--=-ccZdFmwxEXPD71DmOmCw--