[Twisted-web] How to configure quixote rtl?

Craig H. Anderson craig at coot.net
Fri Jun 11 08:15:19 MDT 2004

Greetings,

I would like to do some custom configuration and setup
ResourceTemplate handling of xxx.rtl files.  I'm thinking
I can modify the following code to add the ResourceTemplate
handling.  I will be working on this today and will post
what I find and check for any advice you may have.

http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/howto/using-twistedweb
Advanced Configuration
Non-trivial configurations of Twisted Web are achieved
with Python configuration files.
from twisted.application import internet, service
from twisted.web import static, server

root = static.File("/var/www/htdocs")
application = service.Application('web')
site = server.Site(root)
sc = service.IServiceCollection(application)
i = internet.TCPServer(80, site)
i.setServiceParent(sc)