[Twisted-web] Re: cgi-bin from twisted.web

Alex Levy mesozoic at polynode.com
Tue Jul 20 14:43:49 MDT 2004

On 7/20/2004, "Ed Suominen" <general at eepatents.com> wrote:

>I would like to run mailman from my twisted.web server. How do I execute
>mailman's cgi-bin binaries, given that twcgi seems to support only scripts?
>If twistedmatrix.com is running mailman with a twisted web server, it would
>seem that the answer has been figured out by someone already.

Moshe's twisted-web package for Debian supports a cgi-bin directory, or
so I thought last time I looked. Have you checked that out yet?

I use twisted-web to serve all my Twisted stuff, and while it may not
support certain things (like logging vhost domain names, nudge nudge
new-web people), it's definitely flexible enough to let you serve
mailman.

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
 -- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_