[Twisted-web] ignoreExt value archived inside a web.tap?

Sergio Trejo serj_trejo at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 08:21:00 MDT 2004

Is it possible to store the ignoreExt value in a web tap file using mktap?
The example documentation shows how its possible to hide implementation in a
python script that runs the reactor for an application of type web , such

root = static.File(pathToSiteRoot)
application = service.Application("web")
sc = service.IServiceCollection(application)
site = server.Site(root)
reactor.listenTCP(port, site)

I prefer to daemonize my web server by using twistd to read a web.tap file,
and I'd also like the benefits of the ignoreExt method. Maybe I'm asking for
my cake and wanting to eat it too?