[Twisted-web] nevow substitute into html attributes?

Jeff Bowden jlb at houseofdistraction.com
Thu Jul 8 17:12:24 MDT 2004

Nevow slots seem to be limited to replacing whole elements.  Is there
any way to have a slot which is an attribute or a value of an attribute?

For one example, I want to render a list of mappings that looks like this:

    list_of_links = [
        { 'linkTitle': 'Big Fun Site', 'linkURL':
        { 'linkTitle': 'Not Quite As Much Fun Site', 'linkURL':

So I need an html template:

        <ul nevow:data="list_of_links" nevow:render="sequence">
            <li nevow:pattern="item" nevow:render="mapping">

So the link title is taken care of but what do I put instead of '???' to
get the href to contain the value of linkURL for the item?