[Twisted-web] twisted & nevow recipes for the Python Cookbook's2nd edition?

Sergio Trejo serj_trejo at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 23:14:44 MDT 2004

Would it be possible to use a combination of a twisted.web server, nevow and
the PB to send and receive XML fragments between a twisted.web server and an
SVG-capable browser (such as Mozilla), in order to morph the document's DOM
and Javascript to change what is rendered by the SVG document inside the
document? Its been a while since I last looked, but I think Mozila has
support for SOAP but am wondering if there might be an alternative way to
update a browser with new data for visual display as in SVG? Disclaimer: I
haven't had a chance yet to play with nevow so this question may be a bit
far out there.

Sergio