[Twisted-web] Example App

Joel Boehland twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:15:17 -0800

Hi,
I've been playing around with nevow the last week or so (love it!). I've been using the examples that Donavan
Preston
posted on his blog to figure out how nevow works. The examples are a great help, and I thought I'd add another
to help
other nevow people along, and also to get people to critique my approach to using nevow before I get any bad
habits. :-)

So, I've uploaded the code for a small User Database nevow application at:
http://shamash.eece.unm.edu:8080/bin.rpy/531
  It hooks into cred, so you can add new users and login as them. You can also delete users and that will
prevent them from being able to login. If anyone has any comments on this application, let me know.

--Joel