[Twisted-web] server crashes

stephan twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:19:09 -0800

I am almost done with my web app. Now just before finalizing the project I
noticed that when I request two pages at the same time (e.g. double
clicking on a link) my app including twisted just exits.

I am almost certain that this behavior has something to do with the fact
that I put every request in a seperate thread. My render methode looks
pretty much like this:

def render(self, request):
     threads.deferToThread(handleRequest, request).addCallback(\
         writeRequestAndFinish, request).addErrback(\
         request.processingFailed)
     return server.NOT_DONE_YET

Any idea why this does not work? Do you think there is a problem with
accessing the request variable from a different thread?

_stephan