[Twisted-web] Cosmetic patch to nevow/freeform.py

Alex Levy twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:29:38 -0500

--=-CFa8ksKIdSIDg27NQQtx

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 12:35, Alex Levy wrote:
> This is insignificant, but helpful. Removes the description <div>
> element when there is no description. Makes things look a little more
> concise.

Sorry, I jumped the gun - this patch makes a mess of other parts of
freeform's output.

I'm making a few other changes to improve how freeform renders its forms
(mainly because I want to give CSS greater control over display). When I
finish, I'll post again.

--=20
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
-- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_

--=-CFa8ksKIdSIDg27NQQtx

--=-CFa8ksKIdSIDg27NQQtx--