[Twisted-web] RE: Writing a web application - how to make twisted/nevow "look good"

Alex Levy twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:49:06 -0500

--=-ALxTxHruaS90OSkO6SKS

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 18:36, Joel Boehland wrote:
> Anyhow, I like the idea of some sort of widget library or catalog.

I'm all for it; the trick is making them general-purpose enough that
people can still use them, but not making them too overbroad (so that
they're tough to figure out or too clunky to implement).

How much have you done already? I've been working on a couple nevow
widgets of my own, but they've been fairly specific to my apps; I'd be
willing to help a little in working out details of some more
general-purpose interface elements.

Most importantly, have you put your code up anywhere yet? :)

--=20
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
-- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_

--=-ALxTxHruaS90OSkO6SKS

--=-ALxTxHruaS90OSkO6SKS--