[Twisted-web] Re: [Nevow-commits] r962 - One billion times better Choice...

Larry White ljw1001 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 10:32:22 MST 2004

I'm interested in using twisted web (based on what i've read - I can't
get it to install on my machine yet), and had a question about the

It seems that the app routes requests to nodes in the resource tree.
Is it possible to apply processing to the requests before and after
the resource is retrieved?  In particular, can I specify that I want
all the nodes on certain branches to have the same pre and post
processing?  I'm thinking of something along the lines of Java Servlet