[Twisted-web] loaders.xmlstr versus loader.xmlfile

Donovan Preston dp at ulaluma.com
Tue Dec 21 09:53:37 MST 2004

On Dec 20, 2004, at 7:01 PM, Michael Wilson wrote:

> Donovan,
>
> That worked correctly, thanks!

Great, glad to hear it.

> Do you need any more documentation or information from me?

No, I know exactly what the problem is. formless.webform is using
deprecated APIs, namely context.onePattern. It should be using
IQ(ctx).onePattern instead, which uses adapters to handle multiple
types being in the DOM, and thus would handle the loader being in the
DOM (as opposed to some stan being in the dom, which is what happens
when you call loader.load())

dp