[Twisted-web] FreeBSD port

David Ferlier david at endlessremix.shacknet.nu
Fri Dec 3 13:09:03 MST 2004

No idea about FreeBSD, but it's definitely in NetBSD's WIP packages.
If you don't know about pkgsrc-wip, http://pkgsrc-wip.sf.net/.

So the port name is wip/py-nevow. Anyway, the package hasn't been
changed in the last 3 months and is still at 0.2. Though, replacing
DISTNAME to Nevow-0.3.0 will surely do the trick, there are no new
additional dependencies.

David