[Twisted-web] Example of WebDav-server using akadav

Williamson, Mark Mark.Williamson at bl.uk
Thu Dec 2 15:00:20 MST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Williamson, Mark
To: 'Discussion of twisted.web, Nevow, and Woven"
<twisted-web at twistedmatrix.com>
2002 at weholt.org'; 'twisted-web at twistedmatrix.com'
Sent: 12/2/04 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Twisted-web] Example of WebDav-server using akadav

Here is something very simple that I've just done to test it.
Its pleasingly cool - I can connect to it with my Mac and publish
my calendar to it.

Now - the question *I* have is how do I run a webdav directory
in a twisted webserver. If it used server.Site it would just be a
a matter of putChild but can you run multiple Site's on a single
port?

cheers

mark

# -*- python -*-
from twisted.application import service, internet
from akadav import davresource,davserver

application = service.Application("mjserv")

root = davresource.WebDAV("/home/markw")
webServer = internet.TCPServer(8001, davserver.Site( root ) )
webServer.setServiceParent(application)

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book.
www.bl.uk/adoptabook

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
postmaster at bl.uk : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.