[Twisted-web] Re: FreeBSD port

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Wed Dec 1 14:08:42 MST 2004

Chuck Robey <chuckr at chuckr.org> writes:

> According to your web pages, there is a FreeBSD port of Twisted ... you
> also say there is one for NetBSD.  I have done a bit of a search, can't
> find it, could you please give me the port name?

For FreeBSD, there's /usr/ports/devel/py-twisted.  Not sure about NetBSD.

But also Twisted has a distutils setup.py, so on either system, I
expect just downloading the source and installing that way (e.g.,
python setup.py build or python setup.py install) would work fine
(that's pretty much all the FreeBSD port does anyway).

-- David