[Twisted-web] nested nevow:data?

Jeff Bowden jlb at houseofdistraction.com
Fri Aug 6 17:27:14 MDT 2004

I made a little app to try to try to get nested data declarations
working (attached).  The app works if I remove nevow:data="outer" from
the template (render_outer doesn't depend on any data) but otherwise it

    nevow.accessors.NoAccessor: None does not implement IContainer, and
    there is no registered adapter.

My expectation was that since data_outer just returns self this should
just mean that there are two copies of the TestPage instance on the
context stack.  Apparently my understanding is wrong.  Are there any
working examples of nested data declarations out there?