[Twisted-web] Twisted & PythonWin IDE

Harald.Nyman at astrazeneca.com Harald.Nyman at astrazeneca.com
Wed Apr 21 01:52:05 MDT 2004

Hi Adam,

At least the vsn of pythonwin I have shows a little snake at the bottom
right of the taskbar when it's running - right-clicking it offers "Break
into running code", and then it stops. A relief, when you're used to
the tiring Task Mgr exercise - had to do that all the time with IDLE.

Cheers from a fellow newb,
Harald