[Twisted-web] vhost.NameVirtualHost implementation for Nevow

David Reid dreid at dreid.org
Fri Apr 9 16:24:14 MDT 2004

Last night at about 4 in the morning I was saddened to discover that
vhost.NameVirtualHost breaks horribly when using Nevow.  So in a sleep
deprived stupor I attempted to reimplement it and failed, deleted the
results.  Woke up this morning around 2:30pm and made it work.

This JUST implements NameVirtualHost which is the only part of vhost I
use.  Anyway, here it is *drum roll please* *clicks the attach button,
selects the file and hits ok*

-David