[Twisted-web] Nouvelle- like nevow, but simpler

twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:58:23 -0700

Oh, I forgot to point out there's an example program. This shows
the BaseHTTPServer interface, but the twisted.web interface that
cia.navi.cx is using is pretty similar:

  http://navi.cx/svn/misc/trunk/cia/nouvelle_test.py

--Micah