[Twisted-web] Problem using deferreds in a freeform autocallable

Gavrie Philipson twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 14:32:39 +0200

OK, I think it's due to DP's commit of December 23 ([Divmod-commits] New =
resource lookup that supports deferreds. Render that supports deferreds. =
Resources are registered with the urlmaster automatically but this needs =
more work.).

Sorry, but right now I can investigate any further. I have reverted to =
the old version.

-- Gavrie.