[Twisted-Python] Migrating Trac Tickets to GitHub issues

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Sun Oct 1 10:31:07 MDT 2017

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 3:30 AM, Amber Brown <hawkowl at atleastfornow.net>
wrote:

> Currently, GitHub Issues don't allow for non-committers to make
> modifications to categories, milestones, edit the original ticket
> description, or close tickets. This kinda sucks, because it makes the pool
> of triagers smaller, and also makes most obvious review queue methods
> harder (adding a category).

Are there enough non-committers to Twisted who are actively doing this
right now, to make this
as big an issue as you are claiming?  My guess is no.
Other projects related to klein and treq are using GitHub to track issues
instead of Trac.
Do those projects have problem with non-committers triaging issues, despite
the inability to
create/modify categories/milestones, etc.?

--
Craig