[Twisted-Python] non-merge commits to trunk & "review" keyword

Tristan Seligmann mithrandi at mithrandi.net
Mon Mar 6 22:02:29 MST 2017

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 at 06:38 Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> This is definitely bad, forbidden by existing policy, etc.  In fact I
> remember adjusting the settings so that the 'merge' button would always
> create a merge commit; in fact, the configuration is still set that way.

Rebase merging was allowed when I checked earlier, so I disabled it (I
guess I managed to do this before you looked at the configuration). I
suspect that is what happened here, but note also that these settings only
control what is possible by pressing the merge button on GitHub; you can
construct commits locally however you like and push them, as long as you
get green commit statuses for all the mandatory commit checks.