[Twisted-Python] catching twisted pyqt segmentation fault

Kevin Mcintyre kebin70 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:16:09 MST 2017

Thanks glyph - really appreciate all the times you've answered my questions!

QtWebEngineView is running a subprocess.

/home/ubuntu/Qt5.8.0/5.8/gcc_64/libexec/QtWebEngineProcess --type=renderer
--disable-accelerated-video-decode --disable-gpu-memory-buffer-video-frames
--enable-threaded-compositing --use-gl=desktop --disable-webrtc-hw-encoding
--primordial-pipe-token=032B94B57A61DAE34BD0F90551F9ABB6 --lang=en-US
--enable-pinch --num-raster-threads=2 --content-image-texture-target=3553

QT can sometimes be helpful, but bug resolution can take a while.

Any suggestions outside of twisted for detecting segfaults?  I'm thinking
just to monitor /var/log/syslog