[Twisted-Python] overview: new review queue venue

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon May 23 11:57:31 MDT 2016

> On May 22, 2016, at 10:51 PM, Tristan Seligmann <mithrandi at mithrandi.net> wrote:
>
> Note that even without the bot, I believe you can just create a new PR for the same branch, so it's not *too* bad, but definitely a little clunky.

Many of my comments have had to do why we want this kind of process generally, rather than why specifically closing PRs is the way I'd prefer to go; this is one benefit, which is that even if our bot infrastructure breaks down, there's a clear workaround available to contributors.  If resubmitting requires a label change on an existing *open* PR there's not really any way to do that if the bot is temporarily offline.

-glyph