[Twisted-Python] overview: new review queue venue

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Sun May 22 01:24:18 MDT 2016

On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 6:04 PM, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> Right now, we need to manually vet each change before sending it to
> buildbots, because they are shared mutable environments that we can't
> afford to have running untrusted code automatically.

This is quite useful actually.  We would need a tool to do this.

For example, if I want to build this pr:
https://github.com/twisted/twisted/pull/63

Then the tool could poke the buildbots to do something like:

git clone https://github.com/twisted/twisted testspace
cd testspace
git fetch origin pull/62/head:pr/62
git checkout pr/62
[run the tests]

Are there enough scripts in the buildbot infrastructure which could be
extended to do this?

 --
Craig