[Twisted-Python] [Twisted-web] Changing the Twisted Compatibility Policy

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Oct 26 18:12:26 MDT 2015

> On Oct 26, 2015, at 11:57 AM, Jonathan Vanasco <twisted-python at 2xlp.com> wrote:
>
> From a "non-core user" of twisted point of view, and someone likely to run into issues from this change... things that I have liked from other projects are:

Thanks very much (and thanks to everyone else as well) for sharing your perspective.  One of the sometimes frustrating things about Twisted maintenance is that we don't hear from users until it's too late; getting this kind of perspective from actual users with experience both with Twisted and other projects before we make process decisions is invaluable.

-glyph