[Twisted-Python] pb.Copyable knowledge barrier

Kevin Mcintyre kebin70 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 01:51:36 MDT 2014

Jelly performance factors below expectations.

Can we say Copyable is the lowest order jelly? The notion that a copy
holder can't ask "is my copy good anymore?"  makes it so.  Essentially root
says, I'd prefer not to repeat unit of work nor keep track of the resulting
copies, here have the original or resulting copy.

My main issue is a copy-holder calling for a copy to determine is the copy
is good anymore.  I know, see cacheable but it's problematic.  At this
point I'm unsure of what jelly actually does well.  who's the JellyCon2014
keynote speaker?