[Twisted-Python] Twisted 14.0.0pre5 Announcement

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu May 1 13:28:17 MDT 2014

On May 1, 2014, at 4:56 AM, Hynek Schlawack <hs at ox.cx> wrote:

> When I connect to the hosts you mention using openssl (don’t forget to set -servername if you play along) I only get TLSv1.  Is it possible that there’s some custom TLS code laying around?

As far as I can see, only <https://github.com/glyph/txsni>.  It constructs the CertificateOptions in <https://github.com/glyph/txsni/blob/master/txsni/only_noticed_pypi_pem_after_i_wrote_this.py> (whose name suggests a change I need to make to this library).  Am I forgetting some cool new options to CertificateOptions?

The machine is an Ubuntu 14.04 machine with libssl1.0.0:libssl1.0.1f-ubuntu-don't-have-a-heart-attack-it's-actually-g (I seriously wish they wouldn't do that with security patches).

Any other packages I should be looking for?

-glyph