[Twisted-Python] Twisted 14.0.0pre5 Announcement

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu May 1 05:28:15 MDT 2014

On Apr 29, 2014, at 3:16 AM, HawkOwl <hawkowl at atleastfornow.net> wrote:

> Excellent!
>
> If anyone else has some applications they run, please try out pre5!
>
> -hawkowl

I've upgraded <https://glyph.im/> (and therefore <https://glyph.twistedmatrix.com/> and <https://pip2014.com/> and <https://tm.tl/> and a number of other sites that nobody cares about) to the prerelease: <https://asciinema.org/a/9216>.

Smooth sailing so far, except for this one peculiarity; it crashes ssltest now:

<https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=tm.tl>

This might have nothing to do with the prerelease (for unrelated reasons I had to perform some other upgrades before I got around to it).

Also it looks like a bug on ssllabs' side of things, not a problem with Twisted.  But if someone slightly more experienced with TLS wanted to look at the traffic from that server it might be interesting.

-glyph