[Twisted-Python] Trac downtime

Richard Wall m-lists at the-moon.net
Mon Jun 23 04:59:53 MDT 2014

On 19 June 2014 18:38, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> Hello Twisted users,
> David Reid and I are attempting to upgrade our production Trac instance to version 1.0.1 today, in order to address the spam and many other issues.
> While we will attempt to minimize the downtime, knowing Trac, you should expect at least 6 hours of downtime beginning as soon as 20 minutes (18:00 UTC).

Thanks David and Glyph.

A few bugs I noticed since the trac upgrade:
 * I don't think I'm receiving ticket modification updates (for
tickets where I've participated). For example I didn't receive an
email about this comment from JP
https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/7527#comment:1
 * There's an extra "delete" link alongside the ticket delete button
when I view existing tickets
 * The new ticket description textarea floats to the right of the text
"You may use WikiFormatting here." instead of above it.

-RichardW.