[Twisted-Python] Status of trac upgrade

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jun 19 21:37:13 MDT 2014

On May 30, 2014, at 9:28 AM, Amar Takhar <verm at darkbeer.org> wrote:

> On 2014-05-29 09:56 -0700, Glyph wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for this input, Dustin.  It is actually _super_ useful, for me at least,
>> to learn that there is in fact a light at the end of this tunnel :).
>
> I'm happy to give any help that's required if you need a hand upgrading trac and
> migrating to git.  I've done it quite a few times.
>
> Our spam problem is now completely under control thankfully.  We have some
> custom plugins to help with this.

Hi Amar,

We've upgraded Trac, finally, and now that that blocker is resolved, I think it might be time to start talking about migrating to Git.

Would you mind joining us in #twisted-admin on Freenode to discuss this?  The relevant folks tend to be around there during the intersection between EST and PST work hours :).

-glyph