[Twisted-Python] send-msearch on all network interfaces of a machine

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Jun 14 08:27:11 MDT 2014

On 12:48 pm, pratik.prajapati12 at gmail.com wrote:

>[snip]
>
>Please tell what's wrong in code mentioned in the start of this mail
>and
>how to correct this.
>
>I have also posted this code on stackoverflow , but didn't get any
>response
>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24178580/send-m-search-packets-on-
>all-network-interfaces-using-twisted-module-in-python

I posted an answer on stackoverflow.  I previously hadn't seen the
question because it didn't have the `twisted` tag (I edited the question
as well to replace the `twisted.internet` tag with the `twisted` tag).
I suggest you use `twisted` for stackoverflow questions about Twisted in
the future. :)

Jean-Paul