[Twisted-Python] Announcing Crossbar.io

Tobias Oberstein tobias.oberstein at tavendo.de
Thu Jun 12 10:24:38 MDT 2014

Hi Tom,

thanks alot for feedback! The intro and docs lack - incorporating the expl. from the post .. good idea (https://github.com/crossbario/crossbar/issues/70)

In the meantime, here is a different attempt at "explaining things" (the "why should I care" ..)

http://wamp.ws/why/

It's still more abstract than Sam's post .. but it provides a nice intro to WAMP.

And the Wiki is also improving (https://github.com/crossbario/crossbar/wiki#quick-start). Well. Docs are hard.

Cheers,
/Tobias