[Twisted-Python] license for RetryingCall class posted here in Nov 2009

Jan UrbaƄski wulczer at wulczer.org
Mon Jan 6 14:32:16 MST 2014

Hello!

A code snippet implementing retrying calls got posted on this list in
November of 2009, here's the thread in question:

http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2009-November/020818.html

I wanted to use that snippet (slightly changed and with unit tests
added) in txpostgres, the Postgres driver for Twisted -
http://github.com/wulczer/txpostgres/

Now, txpostres is MIT-licensed and before going ahead and incorporating
that code, I'd like to make sure its license is compatible,

I've taken the liberty of CC'ing Terry but perhaps someone else could
also chime in.

Thanks,
Jan