[Twisted-Python] how to hire a Twisted developer to implement the feature?

Laurent Domenech-Cabaud ldc at ldom.net
Fri Feb 7 09:10:04 MST 2014

Hello,

We're looking to hire (contract) someone with a good knowledge of Twisted, ideally a dev of this great project.

What we need is fairly simple: implement an HTTPS transparent proxy to work with a basic HTTP proxy (based on the example from the doc). The HTTPS proxy will just have to pass the data to/from the destination server (untouched, but some filtering will be added by us on the destination host name) and the HTTP proxy will do a little more filtering (this portion is not part of the work to be done).

Please let me know. I’m at your disposal for more details. If it’s not the proper place to ask, please accept my apologies.

Cheers,
Laurent