[Twisted-Python] tubes now a separate project

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Dec 30 05:16:40 MST 2014

> On Dec 29, 2014, at 12:46 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>

>> On Dec 27, 2014, at 9:46 AM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com <mailto:exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 12:13 am, glyph at twistedmatrix.com <mailto:glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>>> Apropos of recent discussion, I have moved tubes <https://tm.tl/1956 <https://tm.tl/1956>> to github <https://github.com/twisted/tubes/ <https://github.com/twisted/tubes/>>.
>>>
>>> I've filed some issues there and plan to file more.  Please start sending pull requests if you'd like to work on it with me.
>>
>> Cool!  Thank you very much for this.  I'm looking forward to doing some serious playing around with this.
>
> Thanks for your encouragement and interest.  I look forward to hearing more from you about it :).
>
> I've also gotten control of the PyPI package and uploaded some packages:
>
> https://warehouse.python.org/project/Tubes/ <https://warehouse.python.org/project/Tubes/>
>
> So you can "pip install tubes" and something will happen.  Not the right thing, mind you, 0.0.0 is the version number for a reason :).  But something.

Tubes is now on readthedocs:

<https://tubes.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ <https://tubes.readthedocs.org/en/latest/>>

and travis:

<https://travis-ci.org/twisted/tubes <https://travis-ci.org/twisted/tubes>>

and coveralls:

<https://coveralls.io/r/twisted/tubes?branch=master <https://coveralls.io/r/twisted/tubes?branch=master>>

and all the badges for these various things are green:

<https://github.com/twisted/tubes/blob/master/README.rst <https://github.com/twisted/tubes/blob/master/README.rst>>

including 100% twistedchecker-clean and 100% pydoctor-clean.

So the code is in a good position to start accepting pull requests now.