[Twisted-Python] Twisted Trac

Alex Gaynor alex.gaynor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:42:13 MDT 2014

 <exarkun <at> twistedmatrix.com> writes:

> Hi Alex,
>
> I notice some spam has started to get through.  See the latest bug
> summary email.
>
> Jean-Paul

(Please be aware I don't read twisted regularly, please CC me to ensure I see
it, Glyph was kind enough to draw this to my attention)

Yes, I saw (I deleted the spam when I saw it). The solution to this is going to
be to get a second spam checker system (probably the Bayesian filter one), I'll
work on that with Glyph as soon as he returns from vacation (next week).

In the meantime, I'll keep manually delete any spam I see.

Cheers,
Alex