[Twisted-Python] Serving WSGIResource via SSL endpoint

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Aug 15 15:38:16 MDT 2014

On 04:32 pm, piper.masden at gmail.com wrote:
>On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 2:15 AM, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>
>When I use the openssl command you gave me, I get this:
>
>    > openssl s_client -connect localhost:8000
>    CONNECTED(00000003)
>    ^C
>
>(I had to Ctrl-C it, because it just stuck there)

You might find it instructive to run these commands against a known
working TLS server so you can draw some conclusions about the results
when you use them against yours.

For example, this would show you that the TLS handshake is never
actually completing.

Are you sure you've actually set up TLS on this port?

An http://sscce.org/ would help the list diagnose the problem.

Jean-Paul