[Twisted-Python] "mind" introduced strangely in pb howto

Daniel Sank sank.daniel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 00:08:21 MDT 2013

I think I have figured out what's wrong with the documentation. Some
of the chapters are out of order. It looks like the logical flow was
broken as new chapters were inserted. For example, the chapter
"Authentication with Perspective Broker" refers to "Using Perspective
Broker" as the "previous chapter" whereas this is not how the chapters
are actually currently ordered.

> please feel free to file a documentation ticket for it

I just tried to register so I could do that. When I clicked on the
register button after filling out the username/password fields my
browser (firefox) brought up a notice that the security certificate is
invalid because of unavailable issuance chain information. Knowing
absolutely nothing about internet security issues I thought I should
mention this and ask if this is expected behavior.

Sincerely
--
Daniel Sank
Department of Physics