[Twisted-Python] Setting source address of outgoing datagrams

Maciej Wasilak wasilak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 00:20:55 MDT 2013

Richard,

thank you very much - this post is exactly what I need. Python supports
recvmsg, and sendmsg from version 3.3, but Twisted has its own
implementation that is 2.7 compatible. I'll try that right away. I think
it's best to include the recvmsg/sendmsg code into my DatagramProtocol
subclass.

Best Regards
Maciek