[Twisted-Python] txThings - simple library for CoAP protocol

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Oct 5 20:58:40 MDT 2013

On Oct 5, 2013, at 3:12 PM, Tobias Oberstein <tobias.oberstein at tavendo.de> wrote:

> If above sounds OT for this list, in one way probably, but when looking from
> the angle: competitive advantage of Python/Twisted and opportunities for
> expanding the community and actively promoting Twisted, I'd say it's on
> topic.

While I appreciate showing respect for the list membership's time and trying to stay on topic - jeez, lighten up, if you have stuff to say about Twisted, please just say it on this list ;-).  The Management will not hesitate to (gently, politely) tell you if we believe you've gone too far afield.

-glyph