[Twisted-Python] Xbmc Don´t close after run a script with Twisted

Clayton Vicente clayton_hd at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 12:38:00 MST 2013

Hi guys, i start to play with Twisted. My main intention is to create a add-on for run in a Raspberry Pi (Raspbmc). For now almost every thing is working fine.Here is the link of the add-onhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/89557567/script.cavplustcp-0.1.4.zipMy only problem is that the Xbmc (running in a Raspbmc) never close if i have Twisted running.In the default.py i have a function that will run after the Xbmc abort request. def _killConnections(self):        if(self.server1):           self.server1.stopListening()        if(self.server2):           self.server2.stopListening()        if(self.client1):           self.client1.disconnect()        if(self.client2):           self.client2.disconnect()        protocol.transport.loseConnection()         xbmc.log(msg="reactor stop")              reactor.stop()I tested in a Windows 7 and works fine, the script close the connections and then the Xbmc close. If i remove this function the Xbmc will never close.The problem is with this script running in a linux OS. The Xbmc try to close the script, but don´t work, so the Xbmc will freeze.Can you guys help me ?ThanksRegardsClayton