[Twisted-Python] Twisted 13.2.0 Release Announcement

John Santos JOHN at egh.com
Fri Nov 8 12:37:34 MST 2013

A little late to the party, but since you asked for feedback, I installed
13.2.0pre1 last night.  No problems with Twisted itself, but I made the
mistake of updating (or trying to update) all the other component
packages, including Python, openssl, gmp, pyOpenSSL, pycrypto (my app uses
SSH to talk to interactive clients), and lots of other bits and pieces.

Lesson:  Only update one thing at a time, unless there are explicit
dependencies!  Especially if you are stuck on a fairly old Linux distro
(SLES 10, at least for the time being)!

But the Twisted part was a piece of cake.

Now I get to do it all again, but it should be easy this time...

On Sat, 9 Nov 2013, HawkOwl wrote:

John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.
781-861-0670 ext 539